[fedora-java] Re: Eclipse 3.4

Mat Booth fedora at matbooth.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 11:52:15 UTC 2008

Thanks for all your excellent work Andrew, I was just wondering the
other day what the plan for 3.4 was...

I will get my plugins sorted at the weekend.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Andrew Overholt <overholt at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * Robert Marcano <robert at marcanoonline.com> [2008-07-31 15:33]:
>> On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 15:07 -0400, Andrew Overholt wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I've finally got version 3.4 of the Eclipse SDK ready to go, targetting
>> > Fedora 10:
>> is someone working on packaging another Ganymede subprojects?
>> I remember that EMF was previously packaged
>
> Yeah, I used to do this but didn't have time to do the work required
> when they re-organized upstream.
>
> Andrew

I've been meaning to have a go at repackaging the EMF because I'd
really like to eventually get the WebTools and DataTools platforms
into Fedora. I've been mostly waiting to see what version of Eclipse
will go into F10 (as I'm lazy and didn't want to package more than one
version). I don't know of any one else working on it if you fancied
sharing the workload, Robert. ;-)

--
Mat Booth
www.matbooth.co.uk