[fedora-java] Eclipse 3.4

Andrew Myers am2605 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 23:55:55 UTC 2008

I had a look in there but couldn't see any "sites" defined in there.
When I added in http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/updates/ I got a
message saying "The software items you selected may not be valid with
your current installation.  Do you want to open the wizard anyway to
review the selections?".

I choose yes but it couldn't complete because of some unsatisfied
dependency errors.

Is there (or will there be) something similar to the "Eclipse IDE for
Java EE Developers" download from eclipse.org available, which
includes all this?