[fedora-java] Anyone fancy taking over jython?

Timothy Selivanow timothy.selivanow at virtualxistenz.com
Tue Mar 4 17:24:09 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 10:44 -0500, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have an interest in owning the jython package?  I'm a
> horrible owner but thankfully there are only a handful of open bugs.  I
> think there's actually a new release upstream as well.
>
> Anyone?
>
> Andrew

Oops, didn't notice that Andrew was the only one in the "To:" field the first time...

I'm interested, but I'm still in NEEDSPONSOR and only have one pending
package (pysvn).  I'm sure there are other people that already have more
experience (and therefore a better fit), but I'm still willing ;)

--Tim
/ "Love your country but never trust its government."      \
\ -- from a hand-painted road sign in central Pennsylvania /
  \
   \   \
        \ /\
        ( )