[fedora-java] Package NetBeans for Fedora

Jaroslav Tulach jtulach at netbeans.org
Wed Mar 19 17:35:20 UTC 2008

Hi.
I'd like to package NetBeans Platform and IDE for Fedora. Can someone tell me
how to do it? I would personally imagine that I prepare source RPMS, let you
know where they are and you will make them available in your repository. Is
that reasonable to expect such kind of cooperation or am I over simplifying?

To start, I'd like to upload the NetBeans Platform 6.0.1. It requires JavaHelp
and swing-layout, so here are links to all the srpms:

http://www.xelfi.cz/download/dev/SRPMS/javahelp2-2.0.05-2.rpm
http://www.xelfi.cz/download/dev/SRPMS/swing-layout-1.0.3-0.src.rpm
http://www.xelfi.cz/download/dev/SRPMS/libnb-platform7-6.0.1-2.src.rpm

Can you look at these packages and tell me if they are acceptable for Fedora?
-jst