[fedora-java] Suggestions to improve the JAVA guidelines

Victor Vasilyev Victor.Vasilyev at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 31 23:01:30 UTC 2009

Mat, Andrew,

Thanks for the clarifications.

I've understood that the jpackage-utils package has got a lot of
functions and facilities,
and it is not just a container for the utility scripts.