[fedora-java] How to make a noarch java package depend on arch package?

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:36:28 UTC 2009

2009/6/6 Rich Megginson <rmeggins at redhat.com>:
> The 389-console package, a noarch package, depends on jss, a jni
> package.  If I install 389-console on x86_64, is there some way that RPM
> can know to require jss.x86_64?

Won't it just happen automatically if you Require: jss because the
x86_64-bit version will be the only one in the repositories? Or am I
missing something ...

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.