[fedora-java] Eclipse plugin build failures on F13

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 12:56:56 UTC 2009

> Why is ${eclipse.pdebuild.scripts} not defined?

That variable is defined as an extension by the org.eclipse.pde.build
bundle.  If it's not defined, that bundle isn't being loaded.  I do see
that it got installed according to root.log but since it's in dropins,
there's no diagnosis (awesome, I know).  The next step is to see if we
can duplicate locally.  Please file a bug so we can track this.  Thanks,
Mat.

Andrew