[fedora-java] IntelliJ IDEA for Fedora 13

Lubomir Rintel lkundrak at v3.sk
Tue Nov 17 11:15:48 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

as you may or may not know, we started and effort to get IntelliJ IDEA
Community Edition packaged for Fedora 13 [1]. I'm wondering if you find
it useful? If you do, you could help us and your help would really be
appreciated.

This Friday, FESCo [2] will decide whether it's noteworthy enough to be
accepted as Fedora 13 feature. If you think so it might be a good idea
to have a short look at brainstorming page [3] and add your ideas there.

Also you're welcome to join the feature team, hopefully you'll find
everything you need on the feature page [1].

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IntelliJ_IDEA
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Features/IntelliJ_IDEA

Regards,
Lubo

--
Flash is the Web2.0 version of blink and animated gifs.
                                     -- Stephen Smoogen