[fedora-java] Missing deps for eclipse-ptp

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Tue Oct 13 23:08:34 UTC 2009

On 10/13/2009 11:06 AM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> On 13/10/09 11:54 AM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
>> I'm trying to build eclipse-ptp for F13 and getting:
>>
>> [eclipse.buildScript] Some inter-plug-in dependencies have not been
>> satisfied.
>> [eclipse.buildScript] Bundle org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core.tests:
>> [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in
>> org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests_5.0.1.
>> [eclipse.buildScript] Bundle org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.managedbuilder.xlc.ui:
>> [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in
>> org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.xlc.core_5.0.0.
>> [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in
>> org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.xlc.ui_6.0.0.
>>
>> These don't seem to be in our cdt packages. Any reason why? No idea what
>> they are....
>>

> We don't ship the tests by default. There is a flag ship_tests which can
> be set to force the eclipse-cdt.spec file to create the package
> eclipse-cdt-tests.

Looks like they are needed for the ptp tests packages.  I can try to
disable those for now.  Don't know what their purpose is yet.

> The xlc and c99 stuff has been removed for some time because it relied
> on a binary lpg java runtime jar which was shipped in the CDT without
> source. I have been made aware that there is now an lpg-java package
> available so I will look at changing the build to prereq this.
>
> -- Jeff J.

Another missing item:

[eclipse.buildScript] Bundle org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.upc:
[eclipse.buildScript] 	Missing required plug-in
org.eclipse.cdt.core.parser.upc_5.0.0.

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks.

--