[fedora-java] soprano/sesame, needs java love

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:56:11 UTC 2009

2009/10/21 Mary Ellen Foster <mefoster at gmail.com>:
> 2009/10/20 Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>:
>> In order to help make fedora/kde rock more, we're in need of some java
>> love.  In particular, some help to get soprano's java/sesame2 backend
>> buildable from source.
> I'm interested in both KDE and Java, so I'm willing to give this a go ...

I've given this a closer look now, and it looks like the normal Java
every-dependency-included-in-binary-form mess. Wonder how many of
these are already in Fedora ...

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~mef3/
Interaction Lab -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/InteractionLab

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278