[fedora-java] soprano/sesame, needs java love

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:34:35 UTC 2009

2009/10/21 Alexander Kurtakov <akurtako at redhat.com>:
> If you start documenting what binaries are included, what's missing in fedora
> and etc I'll try to help from time to time. Maybe a wiki page?

To test the scale of the problem, I deleted my ~/.m2 directory and
then did a full Maven build of the soprano sesame back end (version
2.4.1, for what it's worth). I then looked at what .jar files were in
my .m2 directory after the fact, and checked for each (a) is it in
Fedora, (b) does it have an appropriate Maven fragment, and (c) if
it's not in Fedora, is it in JPackage?

Here are the results:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaryEllenFoster/SopranoSesame
Looks like lots of fun. :)

NB: Some or all of these jars may not actually be needed in practice
-- I haven't looked into where each is used.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~mef3/
Interaction Lab -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/InteractionLab

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278