Goats... [was: Include OpenOffice.org 1.1 in Severn?]

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Aug 18 20:08:28 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 20:41, Michael K. Johnson wrote:

> When you are looking for bugs filed against the wrong component,
> there are two possibilities: bugs that filed against 4suite (the
> first component in the list)

Seriously ? I can't help, in that case, but suggest you create a
101readthereadme module :) you'll soon enough find that all the bugs
filed there are lazy files :)

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
The blood before me makes me open up my heart again
And I feel it coming over like a storm again
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/