Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Laurent GUERBY laurent at guerby.net
Tue Dec 9 00:15:44 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 00:55, seth vidal wrote:
> No, you didn't misunderstand it. But as his been the norm on this thread
> various wishlist items are being discussed as to their relative merits.

And your proposed criteria is (paraphrasing): it's "complex" and doable
using CLI and editing configuration files then it's low on the list.

I then remarked that some people (and many thanks to them) have been
developping easy to use GUI for somewhat complex tasks, they
hopefully may rate higher than you those wishes, people writing
these tools obviously don't need them for their own use
given their technical skills :).

This is a relatively new and IMHO positive attitude in the Linux
world that often meet very negative comments by some members of the
community, I just wanted to encourage further developments
in this particular area by suggesting a few wishlist items.

Sincerely,

Laurent