Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Wed Dec 17 10:57:42 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 19:35, Stephan Windischmann wrote:

> Also, how about shipping with the Ximianized OOo? It looks much better
> than the default, and gives a better impression.

We are. Dan has joined forces with Michael Meeks. Soon, Red Hat, SuSe,
and Ximian Desktop will have the Ximianized OOo. Debian already uses the
Ximian OOo.

The only "proper" build will probably be available from the OOo website
at some stage I can imagine. And the next release of OOo will have an
option to use the Ximianized icon options too.
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/