Fedore name usage

Alexandre Dulaunoy adulau at foo.be
Wed Dec 17 22:42:49 UTC 2003

A long time ago, I have seen the Fedora project (another free software
project for  digital respository management  system). Now, we  can see
that the project seems to have some issue with Red Hat.

http://www.fedora.info/fedora.shtml

Is there an  official position of Red Hat on  the subject (outside the
trademark usage policy) ? I hope this is a minor issue and this can be
solved as quick as possible in the benefit of the all community.

Thanks a lot,

adulau

--
-- 	  	     Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/