FC2 initial schedule posted

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 19:44:49 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 17:35, Lamont R. Peterson wrote:

> I also would be interested in helping out with bringing FC2 to SPARC.

If you're willing to fix bugs, rebuild and test packages, and write new
code, please email me offlist. The more help we get with these tasks,
the faster it will come to pass.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> LCA, RHCE
Red Hat Sales Engineer || Aurora SPARC Linux Project Leader

"The author's mathematical treatment of the conception of purpose is
novel and highly ingenious, but heretical and, so far as the present
social order is concerned, dangerous and potentially subversive. Not to
be published." -- Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"