2.6 kernel patches

Stan Bubrouski stan at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Dec 19 23:14:31 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 15:43, Dave Jones wrote:

Excellent Dave, exactly what I was looking for :)

BTW, something on my wishlist would be every-so-often if rawhide ISO
images could be made, like every couple weeks, or even monthly would be
cool.  And I'm not talking about you guys maintaining the old ones, the
new ones would replace the old images to save space, that sort of
thing.  It would help us testers who keep a few separate installs going
more easily try out the development packages without having to install
FC1 and then install a thousand rawhide packages on multiple installs
;-)

Thanks,
-sb