MapiVi - Linux Image Management Software

Stan Bubrouski stan at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Dec 2 07:49:32 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 22:26, Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 22:13:46 -0500, Stan Bubrouski wrote:

> > Instructions on obtaining source here:
> > http://www.perltk.org/articles/pm1.htm
>
> Ah, that's where it's hiding :)
>
> Thanks.

No problem.  I was wondering, cause I haven't used Perl/Tk but I do know
it is very widely used, I've seen major corporations using it on Windows
as well.  O'Reilly makes a great book on Perl/Tk if you are interested
in learning it.  I haven't gotten around to it yet, but its definitely
high on my list of things to learn before the end of the year rolls
around (time what's that? ;-)

-sb