new leadership draft being posted...

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Dec 2 18:40:52 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 07:51, Paul Nasrat wrote:

> One inconsistency I noted is that the Changes section mentions a:
>
> "Infrastructure Team"
>
> Which isn't detailed in the rest of the document.

The Infrastructure Team  is indeed explained, in the "Technical
Committee" section.

"The Merge Team has the 'simple' goal to make the merge between the old
Fedora Linux project and the new Fedora Project happen. This includes
policy merges and infrastructure management. This team will be reduced
and reconstituted as the Infrastructure Team once the merge has been
completed. The Merge Team and later the Infrastructure Team will have
participants from inside and outside of Red Hat."

--Jeremy