Unmaintained packages?

Stan Bubrouski stan at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Dec 2 23:36:47 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 18:21, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Stan Bubrouski (stan at ccs.neu.edu) said:
> > Can we get a list of unmaintained projects/packages on this list that it
> > is the communities to continue development on?
>
> You mean ones in Fedora Core that might be moved out? Or just
> generally-unmaintained-in-open-source-land packages?
>
> Bill

I was referring to open-source packages in general that are in use in
fedora.  I'll use libpng as an example, there hasn't been a patch or an
update or ANY sign of development for over a year now.  There would be
no way to find and maintain every useful open-source package outside of
Fedora IMHO.  Hope that clarifies.  So off the top of my head I'll start
the list:

libpng

heh.

-sb