A beginners guide to bugtool

Bugtool can be found here:

http://people.redhat.com/jrb/files/

A sample .bugzrc with some custom queries can be found here:

http://pauln.truemesh.com/bugzrc

Drop the rc file into ~/.bugzrc, edit to change username and password.

Run bugtool

Your drop down menu now contains some of my custom queries.

Creating query support to be written, but should give you a flavour of the tool.  Probably will only run on RH9/FC1 and above - if you are running rawhide be sure to have gnome-python-* updated.

I'd be intrested if people doing triaging today who want to play with bugtool let me know via #fedora-bugs on freenode.  Unfortunately some queries don't return at the moment (essentially they timeout) but hopefully some more use will help the developers figure out what the priorites are in terms of features.

Paul