Fedora LiveCD : Looking for Betatesters - Port of redhat 9.0base to fedora core 1

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 21:02:53 UTC 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 04:57:46PM +0800, Colin Charles wrote:
> Alan Cox has mentioned that if its worthy, it could be called the
> "Fedora LiveCD". Who decides its worthiness?

I think that's the technical committee (yeah, I know, I know, we're
still working on it) and/or steering committee.  Putting on my
technical leader hat, I would say that I think the idea of a live
CD is a useful one to be associated with the Fedora name.  As I
see it, Dirk's work is at an absolute minimum a useful exercise in
generating a specification, and could well be far more than that.

:-)

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/