I gotta ask this ...

Fezzik Giant iamfezzik at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 00:57:37 UTC 2003

Thank you Thomas. I've started using mach and it's delicious :)

I'm working on a script that tries to look at the dependencies and to create
a makefile which drives my mach build so that things get done in the right
order.

I'd be more than happy to test drive your mach configuration for fedora too!

Regards.