Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at princeton.edu
Mon Dec 8 15:44:41 UTC 2003

Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> However, that won't be the ONLY feature of Fedora Core 2.  I'd
> like to hear people's wishlists

1) an easy-bake config tool for basic amanda server/client setup
including easy-bake configuration of backup to harddrives.
Or failing that, maybe inclusion of mondo rescue as a backup   option.

2)Some sort of working group for a11y issues as a development resource
as part of a longterm roadmap for enhancing a11y. I'd like to avoid
blood letting discussions in the future similiar to the ones we had late
in the testing phase with grub.

-jef"and of course...t-shirts"spaleta