Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Jaap Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Mon Dec 8 18:48:30 UTC 2003

1. WorkRave (http://www.workrave.org)

"Workrave is a program that assists in the recovery and prevention of
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). The program frequently alerts you to
take micro-pauses, rest breaks and restricts you to your daily limit"
Copied from workrave website

I've been suffering from RSI quite badly some years ago, a.o. a program
like workrave helped me controlling the problem. I think every desktop
should include one even if it only is to prevent RSI.

2. Mozilla Firebird (My experience is also that it's already very stable)

3. Gnome 2.6