Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Philip Wyett philip at wyett.net
Mon Dec 8 19:40:48 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 19:18, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 19:06, Philip Wyett wrote:
> > 4. Removal of KDE. Ok, this ain't likely, but I'd personally like to
> >    see it go in favour of making the distro richer tool wise and still 3
> >    binary CD's.
>
> Why not GNOME? I prefer KDE.
> Just seriously, I think both *must* be included.

Well... other than I prefer Gnome, there is no reason at all why Gnome
should not be the one to go. My real point is I think we are reaching a
point of critical mass (or soon will) with the larger Window Managers,
their apps and for the sake of distro size and to allow additional much
needed tools in - one may have to go.

Regards

Philip Wyett

Email: philip at wyett.net