Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Dec 8 22:31:04 UTC 2003

It seems that any project or product should know and understand its
competitors.  Given the prominence and popularity of Squirrelmail, it is
really quite surprising that you claim to have no familiarity with it.

Also, if you are trying to pitch your project, you really must explain
what is better about yours.  If there aren't any better features, then
why would anyone switch?  If there are things better, list them.  I'm
sure the squirrelmail developers would not be hurt if you do it in a
polite manner.  Constructive criticism is certainly welcome in the open
source world, that's how software gets improved!

--Jeremy