Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Dec 9 01:25:17 UTC 2003

Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> Michael K. Johnson wrote:
>

>>However, that won't be the ONLY feature of Fedora Core 2.  I'd like to
>>hear people's wishlists.  Not everything will be possible, but it would
>>be nice to have a good list from which to pick the possibilities, and
>>from which to also pick ideas later for Fedora Core 3.
>

> Xose's wishes list. All for this year ;-)
>
>  o SPAM and virus are blight, spamassassin is a good tool to combat
>    spam, but it is necessary a filter like mailscanner, or amavis or...
>    to get a good mta/antivirus integration.

While on this topic, the three augmenting tools of spamassassin that
would be really useful too:
* dccproc
* perl-Razor-Spamassassin
* pyzor

All three are as simple as installing a single package, and without
configuration they improve your spamasssassin accuracy

pyzor has been published at fedora.us for a long time, while
perl-Razor-Spamassassin is in QA.  dcc is a bit difficult to package
properly...

Warren