Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Tue Dec 9 10:00:31 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 18:23, Daniel Guerrero wrote:

> I have seen the spanish translation of comps and have some fatals
> errors; but, this list will care about this, or is another list
> specific to translations?

     Some new mailing lists were created less than 24 hours ago to deal
with specific translations.  There used to be only one email list for
translations (i18n-list at redhat.com), but now there are at least 9 new
language-specific lists.

The translation list you're probably interested in (Spanish) can be
found here:

The i18n list is also being "decimated" and is being moved to:

As quoted from an email originally sent to me: "This list will be the
main place to discuss all fedora translation  related issues, including
software and documentation. This list will also be used to post any
queries, instructions, tips, and updates."

Cheers,

Daniel

--
Daniel Hedlund