apt-rpm

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Tue Dec 9 10:41:06 UTC 2003

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Warren Togami wrote:

> p.s.
> Try the apt package at the URL above.  It also contains an awesome
> mirror-selector script so people no longer download everything from
> Hawaii because they are too lazy to choose actual mirrors.  It also has
> the functionality of adding additional 3rd party mirror lists and
> choosing from those mirrors too.

FYI: I've just made binaries available as well, signed with my key
(http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3C9DB0AA): can be
found at http://fedora.laiskiainen.org/RPMS.fdr/ or if you prefer it's
available as apt repository as well:

rpm http://fedora.laiskiainen.org fedora fdr
rpm-src http://fedora.laiskiainen.org fedora fdr

Silly little detail behind that repo: it's running on a Debian system ..
was kinda strange feeling building rpm and apt-rpm on Debian to be able to
make an apt repository on it... :)

	- Panu -