Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Klaasjan Brand kjb at dds.nl
Tue Dec 9 16:18:06 UTC 2003

Christopher Blizzard wrote:

> Agreed.  Also, firebird and thunderbird haven't reached 1.0 yet.  And
> they are missing migration tools.  And they don't even play nice
> together yet (you can't click on a link in mail and have it open in
> the browser.)

That's supposedly fixed in the just released thunderbird 0.4, but I
agree both need a bit of polish...

>   I'm also hoping that we get to a world where they can all share a
> GRE that works as well.

I'm hoping for a cross-platform mozilla/xul runtime which can be easily
installed (especially on the win32 side). That would certainly help
adoption of the mozilla platform for web applications.

Klaasjan