Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Dec 9 23:30:02 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 14:38, Bill Rugolsky Jr. wrote:
> "Bootstrap", which is really all that
> it should be -- enough to bootstrap by
>
>         yum groupinstall <group>
>
> Alternatively, "Base" or "Basesystem", but I like "Bootstrap."

Ah but the barebones system won't include yum.  The absolute must
include stuff will be a command line rpm capable of installing rpms
from a CD or such.  Barebones means barebones.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: