Self Introduction: Andrew Boyce-Lewis

Andrew Boyce-Lewis aboyce at conduit-it.com
Wed Dec 10 15:47:41 UTC 2003

Name:           Andrew Boyce-Lewis

Location:       State College, Pennsylvania

Profession:     Student... for now.
                System and Network Admin

Companies:      Penn State University Physics Department
		Conduit-it(.com)

Goals:          To help out, promote and improve Fedora obviously :-).
Specifically, I am interested in the amd_64 port of fedora as well as HA
packages such as LVS. Other interests include spamassassin, bind and
php.

Qualifications: Linux user and fanatic since 1997, Admin since 1999.  I
got my start in linux with slackware but switched to redhat when I
actually had to support linux. I am responsible for a number of redhat
installations (server and workstation) and have experience with linux on
a number of architectures. Experience with design construction of linux
based beowulf clusters (well, only one really, but it was pretty big).
Currently working with HA technology as it applies to web and database
service. I suppose that you have no real reason to trust me, other than
the fact that I am willing to start from the bottom and work hard.

GPG fingerprint:

pub  1024D/B8202C46 2002-12-10 Andrew E. Boyce-Lewis
<aboyce at conduit-it.com>
     Key fingerprint = D5B7 54E1 9763 4152 66EE  5FD5 AAEB E7EC B820
2C46
uid                            Andrew E. Boyce-Lewis <aboyce at psu.edu>
uid                            Andrew E. Boyce-Lewis
<aboyce at phys.psu.edu>
uid                            [jpeg image of size 6098]
sub  2048g/0D3164ED 2002-12-10

-Andrew

--
Andrew E. Boyce-Lewis, SCSA 8