The Future of Fedora

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 00:36:23 UTC 2003

IMHO it is this kind of attitude that causes problems.  The object of all
should be to put the best product out and the only way to do that is to
point out its defect, some may choose to write bug reports others may try to
describe the problem.  In any case the facts are out their irregardless of
whether it is free or not.  Free is a term of art, something free can cost a
fortune if it destroys something you value.....