I have written some wiki's for fedora with kernel 2.6 and gnome 2.5

che666 at uni.de che666 at uni.de
Mon Dec 15 12:19:44 UTC 2003

Kristof vansant writes:

> I have written some tutorials for fedora core 1.
> Howto install kernel 2.6 and gnome 2.5.
>
> Gnome 2.5 will not mess up your gnome 2.4 so you can mess around ;)
> And you can use kernel 2.4 even when kernel 2.6 is installed.
>
> So there's no risk ;).
>
> You can find the tutorials here:
>
> http://www.freax.eu.org/wiki/index.php/Tutorials
>
> I think the mono,CVS, ViewCVS, etc of freax (PhilipVan Hoof) are very
> interesting to, for some people :)
>
> Lupus (Kristof Vansant)

one "bug in your how tos... you recommend latest fc1 wine rpms from sf.net
... those have a exec shield / prelinking problem and show windows like
behaviour (sometimes it works)... id recommend to try mine...
http://newrpms.sunsite.dk.

also you can add my repository with no problems too... heres the gpg key:
http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/gpg-pubkey-newrpms.txt

regards,
rudolf kastl