moving ac-archive out of Core

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Dec 17 13:38:24 UTC 2003

Hi,

Why ? I was all happy that finally some macros that really ought to be
used by lots of developers instead of self-generated crap were being put
in wider visibility.

Not necessarily disagreeing, but curious why it got moved in and now you
want to move it back out.

Thomas (who was just about to move all of the macros from his old
autostars archive to ac-archive)