FC2 initial schedule posted

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 14:11:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 04:35:38PM -0700, Lamont R. Peterson wrote:
> I also would be interested in helping out with bringing FC2 to SPARC.

Cool!

The number one thing to do is to help get the kernel working on all
hardware, based on the FC2 development RPM package for the kernel
(for configurations and the few patches we know about).

Right now there's one significant problem, and that is that the
exec-shield patch has a #define collision with SPARC that's already
been noted.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/