core 1 iso2 md5sum not matching

Phil Wilshire philwil at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 20 05:15:44 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have downloaded the iso2 core 1 images a few  times now.
The CD's I burn fail the fedora media test ( but both iso1 and iso3 pass )
The install fails when using the Cd with iso2

The md5 sum for iso1 matches the posted md5 sum
The md5 sum for iso2 does not match.

Is there a problem with the iso2 images ???
I have tried 3 different download sites with the same result.

I have searched the mail archives and see no reports on this problem.

Any clues

regards
  Phil Wilshire

--
SDCS -- System Design & Consulting Services LLC, http://www.sysdcs.com
** Embedded Linux Training **  email me for details