Possible bug

Daniel Guerrero daniel at danguer.com
Sun Dec 21 10:03:47 UTC 2003

Hi fellows, recently I have reinstalled Fedora (a long history about my
school exams =P), but I get the same error that the first time I
installed fedora, which I think it's a bug, so I will ask you if
happens to somebody.
After start Gnome through gdm, I open Mozilla and when I try to write
either the url textbox, or in the document, the app gets frozen,
there's no error, no close message, nothing, only froze; I thought
maybe could be Mozilla, I download MozillaFirebird, and the same; later
I try with WMaker (compiling by 'hand'), and same (this without exit
the gpm); when I put the inittab in initlevel 3 (to avoid gdm), restart
and run WMaker it run smoothly, no problem seems to happen; I haven't
try to run first gnome (without gdm) and try Mozilla/MozillaFirebird;
so I Think could be a problem with gdm an Mozilla (the only clue I
have).

did this happen to somebody?

My Computer is a Dell PII 233,  if this could help; and it have Fedora
Core 1.

Regards,