Self-Introduction: Martin Mewes

Martin Mewes mm at mewes.tv
Sun Dec 21 20:34:35 UTC 2003

Full legal name
Martin Mewes

Country, City
Hamburg, HH
Germany

Profession or Student status
Network Administrator

Company or School
COIM Deutschland GmbH

Your goals in the Fedora Project
Translating Software from English into German amd vice versa.

Which packages do you want to see published?
Webmin		-	HTTP-based Unix-Administration-Software
Usermin		-	HTTP-based Unix-Administration-Software
Virtualmin	-	HTTP-based Unix-Administration-Software
More Games :-)
A better version of lbreakout2 at least, because on my machine sound
always comes after action in that game.

Do you want to do QA?
If I know enough about software-packaging, well: Why not. But for now
I have to delay this until someone has teached me :-)

Anything else special?
Fedora needs more tolls to administer the machine from the GUI. If you
look at SuSE or Mandrake and if you really want to reach the desktop
of windows-users sometime _that_ is a must for the future.

Historical qualifications
I do not know how long I have to be with Linux and its derivates in
order to call myself historically qualified, but when it comes to
official papers: No I am not. All I can do I learned by myself for
now more then 10 years unsing different OSes. I came to Linux four
years ago.

What other projects have you worked on in the past?
I am the Official Webmin/Usermin Translation Co-Ordinator 2003/2004.

What computer languages and other skills do you know?
Perl

Why should we trust you?
Why not? I do not write any code. I am only translating.

GPG KEYID and fingerprint
pub  1024D/3AFA2799
	{
	Martin Mewes (Build on Fedora Core 1 with GPG-Module in Usermin
	1.055-Devel) <mm at mewes.tv>
	}
sub  1024g/51D23710

FP: 418B 6C35 1C42 FC65 417F  8E57 6117 0B31 3AFA 2799

PublicKey is available on a Key-Server near you.

Freundliche Grüsse
Kind regards

Martin Mewes
--
Official Webmin/Usermin Translation Co-Ordinator
http://www.webmin.com/