include razor?

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Sun Dec 21 22:11:23 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-21 at 13:54, Warren Togami wrote:

> Anybody want to volunteer to properly re-package dccproc so it conforms
> to RH/fedora.us standards?

I need to re-read the standards, but the only thing you mentioned a
couple weeks ago was that DCC required root to build, which I verified
it doesn't.  Looking cursorily over the file list from the RPM that I
have installed, it looks like it properly uses FHS paths.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * *  Linux Services for Small Businesses  * * * * * *
*       Easy, reliable solutions for small businesses       *
*    Naked Ape Business Server http://nakedape.cc/r/sms     *