problems with dev rpm

Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com
Mon Dec 22 17:32:30 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 12:17, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 11:49:39AM -0500, Karl DeBisschop wrote:
> > The dev RPM in the development tree (dev-3.3.9-2.i386.rpm) seems to very
> > reliably crash my test machine. Is anyone else seeing this sort of
> > behavior?
>
> can you run rpm -Uvvvh from a console.

'console' meaning over a serial line? Not yet.

Currently, the trace pushes everything else off the screen, and since
there's no way to get the machine to respond, I have not yet been able
to get more data.

Is the serial console the only way I can get this data?

--
Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com>