Inclusion of cyrus-imapd and mimedefang

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Wed Jul 23 17:35:18 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 09:38, Stephen Smoogen wrote:
> We are in the process of moving our IMAP servers from the redhat default
> to the cyrus-imapd as we have found them to be a bit more robust than
> WU. Currently we are using a set based off of Ivoca Linux but would like
> a 'blessed' version included into RHL at some point.
>
> Other than an RFE is there anything we can do to push this through?

No one yet knows what the process will be, althrough there are no doubt
plenty of us interested in seeing Cyrus supported in a more central way.

I myself am using RPMs from Simon Matter, which are at
http://home.teleport.ch/simix/

I've got binaries built on 7.3 which set some of the non-default options
at http://ftp.nakedape.cc/nakedape/rh73/rpm/.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * *  Linux Services for Small Businesses  * * * * * *
*       Easy, reliable solutions for small businesses       *
*    Naked Ape Business Server http://nakedape.cc/r/sms     *