Installing a mail server, including dovecot (was: Re: Inclusion of cyrus-imapd...)

Matthias Saou matthias at rpmforge.net
Wed Jul 23 18:45:37 UTC 2003

BTW,

Worth mentioning maybe. I've just finished the very first version of a
document which explains all the configuring I had to go through to get a
working assembly of :

- Postfix 2
- Dovecot
- Spamassassin
- AMaViSd-new
- Clamav
- OpenLDAP

It is for RHL 7.3 and links only to 7.3 packages, but installing on 9 or
Severn shouldn't be very hard, and the same config changes will apply.

http://freshrpms.net/docs/mail-server/

And as a goody, there's even a screenshot ;-)

Matthias

Raw Hide 20030722 running Linux kernel 2.4.20-20.1.2013.nptl
Load : 0.01 0.12 0.28