gtkspell problem in Severn

vincent pros-n-cons at bak.rr.com
Sun Jul 27 00:41:37 UTC 2003

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:55:53 -1000
Warren Togami <warren at togami.com> said:

> When I attempt to run gaim-0.66 from Fedora on Severn using
> gtkspell-2.0.4-1 (included in Severn), it fails with this message.
>
> gaim: error while loading shared libraries: libgtkspell.so.0: cannot

Did you update from AYO rawhide? I did that and it broke a few things.
what I did to get gaim back was to delete aspell aspell-en pspell and gtkspell.
then installed the old one and it worked.

Another problem that I cant fix is SSL is messed, I can't install devel package
for some source that needs it. I'd have to delete some 150 apps that need ssl.
Things like 'passwd' which are critical. last time I do something stupid like
update everything to rawhide.