Re: Packages RFC

Michael A. Koziarski wrote:

The qmail license situation is a bit of a mess. What would be nice is a guide to migrating to something that *can* be distributed by modern distributions.

I currently have several gigabytes of my family's mail in hundreds of qmail Maildirs. An MDA that can read those as is, or can provide conversion scripts, would be greatly appreciated.

Consider Courier:
http://www.courier-mta.org/

It's extremely similar to qmail in its function and configuration.  Migration
should be very easy.  It was for me.