Re: Run prelink and other stuff not in cron but when screensaveris active.

Alan Cox wrote:
This reminds me, that it's seriously annoying
that xscreensaver runs for vnc sessions. Seems
like an easy fix.

How do you suggest? There are several possible approaches.

Its actually useful in a thin client environment that it does. And the user can configure blanking easily enough

True, though I think xcreensaver should be off by default under vnc.

Pádraig.