Re: AMD 64 support

On Mon, Nov 03 2003 at 10:42,
seth vidal <skvidal phy duke edu> wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 12:41, Pete Bradbury wrote:
> > Will the fedora project support the AMD 64 processor?
> >

> please read through the mailing list archives.

Given that there has only been a handfull of references to the future of
fedora with regard to amd64... that's a bit cold no?

Unless I missed a really inciteful amd64 thread: Yum has support for
x86_64 (as of v2.0.4?).  It would appear there are a few people interested
in a Fedora Core port to x86_64 but there has been little formal
discussion on getting that ball rolling.

Mike