Question about development languages

Hello Everyone,

I was browsing the Fedora website and noticed that the configuration tools
are said to be all Python based with a few PyGTK ones. I don't know Python
at all but am very familiar with Perl and PerlTk. Do the tools HAVE to be
written in Python or are other languages acceptable?

Thanks,
Anthony

SCS Consulting Services
Professional Software and Website Development
Affordable Webhosting also Available
Visit: http://www.safferconsulting.com