Re: OOo missing build req?

Are you throwing the build_shrike
switch in the specfile too (its not related to the requires problem)? Did you upgrade your libart_lgpl version?

Yes on both, rebuilt the rawhide libart_lgpl. This was caught quite early, however the build failed later on due to some complicated error that I don't remember now...but it says in the specfile that RH9 building doesn't quite work yet, so I wasn't really suprised :-)

I could post the error if you aren't aware of any build errors on RH9 though.

/Peter